FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2017
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm REGISTRATION
- 07:15 pm Buses load at DoubleTree Hotel
- 07:30 pm Buses leave for Reindeer Manor
- 08:00 pm Haunt tour begins
- 10:00 pm Behind the Scenes Tour and After Party
- 11:00 pm Buses load back to DoubleTree Hotel
Saturday, May 20, 2017
- 8:15 am – 9:15 am REGISTRATION
- 09:15 am Buses load from the DoubleTree Hotel
- 09:30 am Buses leave for Dark Hour
- 10:00 am 1 Hour Seminar*
- 11:00 am 10 minute break
- 11:10 am 1 Hour Seminar*
- 12:10 am 10 minute break
- 12:20 pm 1 Hour LUNCH at Dark Hour catered by Ye Old Butchershop
- 01:30 pm 1 Hour Seminar*
- 02:40 pm 10 minute break
- 02:40 pm 1 Hour Seminar*
- 03:40 pm 10 minute break
- 03:50 pm Back stage tours begin. Groups of 20 will tour Dark Hour with 10 minutes between groups. The tour takes 1-2 hours for show and back stage areas. While groups are queueing, Dark Hour will demonstrate some acting exercises that their cast use while entertainment/infotainment plays on the stage screen.
- 04:30 pm Dinner/After-Party Room available at Love and War Restaurant (directly across the parking lot from Dark Hour).
- 06:00 pm Dinner
- 08:00 pm Return to Dark Hour for the show (a shuttle will be provided for those who are unable to make the walk).
- 09:15 pm After-Party at Love and War Restaurant, featuring a Q&A With Allen Hopps and Lucy Moore.
- 10:15 pm Buses begin loading to return
- 10:30 pm Buses return to the DoubleTree Hotel
*You will choose the specific seminars you want to attend upon arrival at Dark Hour.
Sunday, May 21, 2017
- 09:30 am Transportation departs for Dark Hour*
- 10:00 am Classes begin
- 04:00 pm Classes end
- 04:30 pm Transportation leaves Dark Hour
- 05:00 pm Return to DoubleTree Hotel
*This will likely be a personal vehicle (not a bus). If you’ve signed up for Sunday, Rich Bianco will give you specifics at registration.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE